Weather: Hour by Hour
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery.
3.25pm - 0.7C. Blizzards continue. Snow lying on roads and pavements, Traffic moving carefully.
2.25pm - 1.1C. Blizzards across the town, snow falling steadily, roads covered and very slippery, traffic moving but very carefully.
1.47pm - 2.4C. Cloudy, steady hailstorm which is covering roads and pavements which had been cleared of snow.
1.40pm - 2.5C. Bright and sunny, with light snow falling! Snow on ground thawing, but remains on pavements and roads where it is in shade. Car park surfaces very icy due to compacted snow.
You may also want to watch:
12.40pm - 2.6C. Bright and sunny. All roads in and out of Yarmouth clear. Snow on most pavements. Villages worst affected with untreated roads very slippery. Buses running normally.
11.40am - Thawing well. Pavements remain treacherous and compacted with snow. All roads surrounding Market Place clear of ice and snow and Market Place pathways clearing well. Sunshine and a few clouds. Nice and bright.
- 1 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 2 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 3 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 10 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'
10.40am - Snow thawing on roads where traffic is flowing. Car parks beginning to fill up. Some pavements cleared in the town centre but only in sheltered areas. Compacted snow making it difficult to walk on pavements. Roads in and out of Yarmouth open.
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery. Sunshine with patchy clouds.