Weather: Hour by Hour
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery.
3.25pm - 0.7C. Blizzards continue. Snow lying on roads and pavements, Traffic moving carefully.
2.25pm - 1.1C. Blizzards across the town, snow falling steadily, roads covered and very slippery, traffic moving but very carefully.
1.47pm - 2.4C. Cloudy, steady hailstorm which is covering roads and pavements which had been cleared of snow.
1.40pm - 2.5C. Bright and sunny, with light snow falling! Snow on ground thawing, but remains on pavements and roads where it is in shade. Car park surfaces very icy due to compacted snow.
You may also want to watch:
12.40pm - 2.6C. Bright and sunny. All roads in and out of Yarmouth clear. Snow on most pavements. Villages worst affected with untreated roads very slippery. Buses running normally.
11.40am - Thawing well. Pavements remain treacherous and compacted with snow. All roads surrounding Market Place clear of ice and snow and Market Place pathways clearing well. Sunshine and a few clouds. Nice and bright.
- 1 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 2 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 6 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
10.40am - Snow thawing on roads where traffic is flowing. Car parks beginning to fill up. Some pavements cleared in the town centre but only in sheltered areas. Compacted snow making it difficult to walk on pavements. Roads in and out of Yarmouth open.
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery. Sunshine with patchy clouds.