Weather: Hour by Hour
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery.
3.25pm - 0.7C. Blizzards continue. Snow lying on roads and pavements, Traffic moving carefully.
2.25pm - 1.1C. Blizzards across the town, snow falling steadily, roads covered and very slippery, traffic moving but very carefully.
1.47pm - 2.4C. Cloudy, steady hailstorm which is covering roads and pavements which had been cleared of snow.
1.40pm - 2.5C. Bright and sunny, with light snow falling! Snow on ground thawing, but remains on pavements and roads where it is in shade. Car park surfaces very icy due to compacted snow.
12.40pm - 2.6C. Bright and sunny. All roads in and out of Yarmouth clear. Snow on most pavements. Villages worst affected with untreated roads very slippery. Buses running normally.
11.40am - Thawing well. Pavements remain treacherous and compacted with snow. All roads surrounding Market Place clear of ice and snow and Market Place pathways clearing well. Sunshine and a few clouds. Nice and bright.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 5 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 8 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 9 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 10 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
10.40am - Snow thawing on roads where traffic is flowing. Car parks beginning to fill up. Some pavements cleared in the town centre but only in sheltered areas. Compacted snow making it difficult to walk on pavements. Roads in and out of Yarmouth open.
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery. Sunshine with patchy clouds.