Weather: Hour by Hour
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery.
3.25pm - 0.7C. Blizzards continue. Snow lying on roads and pavements, Traffic moving carefully.
2.25pm - 1.1C. Blizzards across the town, snow falling steadily, roads covered and very slippery, traffic moving but very carefully.
1.47pm - 2.4C. Cloudy, steady hailstorm which is covering roads and pavements which had been cleared of snow.
1.40pm - 2.5C. Bright and sunny, with light snow falling! Snow on ground thawing, but remains on pavements and roads where it is in shade. Car park surfaces very icy due to compacted snow.
You may also want to watch:
12.40pm - 2.6C. Bright and sunny. All roads in and out of Yarmouth clear. Snow on most pavements. Villages worst affected with untreated roads very slippery. Buses running normally.
11.40am - Thawing well. Pavements remain treacherous and compacted with snow. All roads surrounding Market Place clear of ice and snow and Market Place pathways clearing well. Sunshine and a few clouds. Nice and bright.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 7 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
10.40am - Snow thawing on roads where traffic is flowing. Car parks beginning to fill up. Some pavements cleared in the town centre but only in sheltered areas. Compacted snow making it difficult to walk on pavements. Roads in and out of Yarmouth open.
10am - 1.8C. Snow lying on pavements and sideroads, masking previous ice patches. Main roads into Yarmouth open but traffic very slow. Brown slush covering the roads making them slippery. Sunshine with patchy clouds.