Weather: Today Hour by Hour
Hour by hour update:10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads. Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
Hour by hour update:
10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads.
Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
11.35am Roads clear, snow and ice thawing on pavements and sideroads. Light snow continues to fall.
You may also want to watch:
12.40am No snow falling, roads clear, ice thawing, feeling a bit colder though.
1.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads, and paths, temperature falling.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Former bank with a secret inside for sale for £199,995
- 4 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 5 Multi-million pound river barrier to protect Broads being considered
- 6 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 7 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 8 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 9 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 10 Back after Easter? What are the options for re-opening schools?
2.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads and paths. Temp +3C but wind chill making it feel colder.
3.40pm No snow falling (are we the only part of the UK with no snow!). Winds picking up making it feel colder than it is. Main roads clear. No traffic holds ups.
4.50pm Still no snow. Cold wind. Just seen a shopper wearing knee length shorts and trainers and a windcheater. Not that warm. Log in tomorrow for hourly updates telling the world whether Great Yarmouth has snow - it has been forecast, but the weather experts can't be sure.
More updates to come…