Weather: Today Hour by Hour
Hour by hour update:10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads. Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
Hour by hour update:
10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads.
Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
11.35am Roads clear, snow and ice thawing on pavements and sideroads. Light snow continues to fall.
You may also want to watch:
12.40am No snow falling, roads clear, ice thawing, feeling a bit colder though.
1.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads, and paths, temperature falling.
- 1 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 2 Funding worth £98m secured for Yarmouth's Third River Crossing
- 3 ‘It was my life’ - Lollipop lady retires after 45 years serving village school
- 4 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 6 Delays expected in Great Yarmouth due to quayside roadworks
- 7 Woman, 30s, repeatedly punched in face during assault at Asda
- 8 The most wanted men in Norfolk: have you seen these criminals?
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 How Norfolk coupon queen's new bargain bible could help you save
2.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads and paths. Temp +3C but wind chill making it feel colder.
3.40pm No snow falling (are we the only part of the UK with no snow!). Winds picking up making it feel colder than it is. Main roads clear. No traffic holds ups.
4.50pm Still no snow. Cold wind. Just seen a shopper wearing knee length shorts and trainers and a windcheater. Not that warm. Log in tomorrow for hourly updates telling the world whether Great Yarmouth has snow - it has been forecast, but the weather experts can't be sure.
More updates to come…