Weather: Today Hour by Hour
Hour by hour update:10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads. Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
Hour by hour update:
10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads.
Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
11.35am Roads clear, snow and ice thawing on pavements and sideroads. Light snow continues to fall.
You may also want to watch:
12.40am No snow falling, roads clear, ice thawing, feeling a bit colder though.
1.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads, and paths, temperature falling.
- 1 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 2 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 3 Drugs factory worker who hid cash under bed must pay back £42k
- 4 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 5 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 6 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 9 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
2.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads and paths. Temp +3C but wind chill making it feel colder.
3.40pm No snow falling (are we the only part of the UK with no snow!). Winds picking up making it feel colder than it is. Main roads clear. No traffic holds ups.
4.50pm Still no snow. Cold wind. Just seen a shopper wearing knee length shorts and trainers and a windcheater. Not that warm. Log in tomorrow for hourly updates telling the world whether Great Yarmouth has snow - it has been forecast, but the weather experts can't be sure.
More updates to come…