Weather: Today Hour by Hour
Hour by hour update:10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads. Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
Hour by hour update:
10.40am Light snow is falling in Great Yarmouth, adding to the already covered pavements and sideroads.
Pavements are slippery where not gritted or cleared but the main roads in and out of the town are clear.
11.35am Roads clear, snow and ice thawing on pavements and sideroads. Light snow continues to fall.
You may also want to watch:
12.40am No snow falling, roads clear, ice thawing, feeling a bit colder though.
1.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads, and paths, temperature falling.
- 1 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 2 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 3 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 7 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 8 Too early? Family put up Christmas lights... in October
- 9 Picturesque path stays closed to dog owners after consultation
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
2.35pm No snow falling, main roads clear, snow and ice covering untreated minor and side roads and paths. Temp +3C but wind chill making it feel colder.
3.40pm No snow falling (are we the only part of the UK with no snow!). Winds picking up making it feel colder than it is. Main roads clear. No traffic holds ups.
4.50pm Still no snow. Cold wind. Just seen a shopper wearing knee length shorts and trainers and a windcheater. Not that warm. Log in tomorrow for hourly updates telling the world whether Great Yarmouth has snow - it has been forecast, but the weather experts can't be sure.
More updates to come…