POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.
A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby. During the collision, the Ford Focus spun round and collided with the front wall of a house.
The incident happened at the junction with Back Lane at 10.30pm on Saturday .
The female driver of the Ford was taken to the James Paget Hospital with neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The other vehicle has been described as dark blue and is thought to have been an older style Vauxhall Astra or Nova. This would also have sustained damage to the front of the vehicle.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone Sgt Hales at Acle Road Policing Unit on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 2 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 4 Police sniffer dogs join search for missing woman
- 5 Public urged to check outbuildings as fears grow for missing woman
- 6 'Very little known' about man, 76, who died at home, inquest hears
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 9 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'