POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.
A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby. During the collision, the Ford Focus spun round and collided with the front wall of a house.
The incident happened at the junction with Back Lane at 10.30pm on Saturday .
The female driver of the Ford was taken to the James Paget Hospital with neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The other vehicle has been described as dark blue and is thought to have been an older style Vauxhall Astra or Nova. This would also have sustained damage to the front of the vehicle.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone Sgt Hales at Acle Road Policing Unit on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 6 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say