POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run accident in Martham at the weekend.
A black Ford Focus was travelling south along Hemsby Road towards Back Lane when it was involved in a collision with another vehicle which drove off towards Hemsby. During the collision, the Ford Focus spun round and collided with the front wall of a house.
The incident happened at the junction with Back Lane at 10.30pm on Saturday .
The female driver of the Ford was taken to the James Paget Hospital with neck injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The other vehicle has been described as dark blue and is thought to have been an older style Vauxhall Astra or Nova. This would also have sustained damage to the front of the vehicle.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone Sgt Hales at Acle Road Policing Unit on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 4 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 5 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 6 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 7 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity