Great Yarmouth flat to go under the hammer for £40,000
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A Great Yarmouth flat is set to go under the hammer with a starting price of just £40,000.
The one bedroom ground floor flat on Britannia Road is a stone's throw from the Golden Mile and has a guide price of £40,000-£50,000 with Auction House East Anglia.
The vacant flat is one of six within a converted three storey period property, is double glazed and has gas-fired central heating.
It was previously let at £395 pcm (£4,740 pa) and is now to be sold with vacant possession.
The auction house said the property would be "an ideal purchase for an owner occupier or investor".
Some repair work is required to a part of the property's ceiling following a water leak in the flat above.
The property comes with a communal entrance hall, a shower room, bedroom, living room, kitchen and utility room.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 5 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 6 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 7 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
- 9 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 10 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
The property will go up for auction on Wednesday, May 4.
For more details, please visit the Auction House East Anglia website.