Hunt is on to find best picnic spot
So where's your favourite spot in Norfolk for a picnic?The search is on for the nation's top site and five local nominations have been put forward for the competition.
So where's your favourite spot in Norfolk for a picnic?
The search is on for the nation's top site and five local nominations have been put forward for the competition.
Last year's regional winner, Holkham beach, is again in the running and the other four are Hickling Broad, Sea Palling beach, Thrigby Hall and Knettishall Heath.
The Warburtons National Picnic Awards are in their third year and being organised as part of the National Bread Week (from May 4-10) and people have the chance to vote for their favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dickerson, from Warburtons East Anglia, said: “East Anglia is crammed full of stunning locations to enjoy a family day out so it will be interesting to see who wins the regional award and if East Anglia is able to pick up the national title later in the year.”
The East Anglia winner will receive �500 to go towards the upkeep of the site - and will then go head to head with other regional winners to be crowned Britain's Best Picnic Site and a �1,000 prize.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 4 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 Plan for third stand at coastal football ground
- 9 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
To vote go to www.welovebread.co.uk. The closing date is April 17.