Hunt is on to find best picnic spot
So where's your favourite spot in Norfolk for a picnic?The search is on for the nation's top site and five local nominations have been put forward for the competition.
So where's your favourite spot in Norfolk for a picnic?
The search is on for the nation's top site and five local nominations have been put forward for the competition.
Last year's regional winner, Holkham beach, is again in the running and the other four are Hickling Broad, Sea Palling beach, Thrigby Hall and Knettishall Heath.
The Warburtons National Picnic Awards are in their third year and being organised as part of the National Bread Week (from May 4-10) and people have the chance to vote for their favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Dickerson, from Warburtons East Anglia, said: “East Anglia is crammed full of stunning locations to enjoy a family day out so it will be interesting to see who wins the regional award and if East Anglia is able to pick up the national title later in the year.”
The East Anglia winner will receive �500 to go towards the upkeep of the site - and will then go head to head with other regional winners to be crowned Britain's Best Picnic Site and a �1,000 prize.
- 1 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 2 Norfolk boxer turns pro after winning fight against bullies
- 3 New £14m special education school opens after two-year build
- 4 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 5 'I want to help as many people as I can' - Caister student's song for mental health
- 6 Norfolk man wins electric motorcycle worth £12,000
- 7 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 8 Abba and Beyoncé bottomless brunches coming to Norfolk venue
- 9 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 10 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
To vote go to www.welovebread.co.uk. The closing date is April 17.