Investigations continue into deaths
Police are continuing their investigations at the Great Yarmouth garage where two men were found dead eight days ago.Forensic scenes of crime officers spent the day at Halls Garage in Camden Place where the bodies of Jim Hall, 60 and Andrew Ventham, 49, were discovered last Monday afternoon.
Police are continuing their investigations at the Great Yarmouth garage where two men were found dead eight days ago.
Forensic scenes of crime officers spent the day at Halls Garage in Camden Place where the bodies of Jim Hall, 60 and Andrew Ventham, 49, were discovered last Monday afternoon.
Detectives were also at the home of both men in nearby Queen's Road as investigations continued into the circumstances surrounding their deaths, which police believe were not suspicious.
Further tests are being carried out into how they died.
You may also want to watch:
It is thought the two men may have killed themselves by carbon monoxide poisoning.
An inquest into the deaths is due to be opened and adjourned in Yarmouth on Thursday.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 3 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 4 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 5 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 6 Man denies raping woman in flat above fast food outlet
- 7 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans memorial garden for Gorleston woman
- 8 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
Police are also still looking for missing Yarmouth father-of-three Derick Tempest, who was last seen in the nearby Blackfriars Road area on the afternoon of Wednesday, October 28.
Mr Tempest, 30 of Nottingham Way, is believed to have visited Mr Hall and Mr Ventham at their garage on the day he went missing.
Det Insp Gary Bloomfield said: “The disappearance of Mr Tempest is completely out of character and I would urge anyone who knows of his whereabouts to come forward.”
Anyone with information on Mr Tempest's whereabouts should contact Yarmouth police station on 0845 4564567.