James Morrison to play Thetford Forest
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.
Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
He was the biggest selling British male solo artist of 2006 and Brit Award winner in the best male category in 2007.
Morrison's debut album Undiscovered has sold over two million copies and five singles have come from it “You Give Me Something”, “Wonderful World,” “The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore,” “Undiscovered” and “One Last Chance.”
His latest album “Songs For You Truths For Me,” has been riding high in the charts since its release last year and includes the singles “You Make It Real” and “Broken Strings” featuring Nelly Furtado.
Morrison's new single “Please Don't Stop The Rain” is due out on April 6.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 5 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 6 New performing arts studio is something to sing about for Gabriella, 21
- 7 Man charged in connection with coastal village burglaries
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Pregnancy loss charity opens Great Yarmouth support hub
- 10 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
Morrison - plus support - will kick off the six concert programme at High Lodge on Thursday June 4.
Paul Weller's concert on Friday June 5 is already sold out and the first half of the summer programme will be completed by Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on June 6.
The Human League start the second half on Thursday July 9 and then David Gray (Friday July 10) and the Sugababes (Saturday July 11) will appear at High Lodge.
*Tickets for the Morrison gig cost �28.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale from 9am on Friday March 20 from the Forestry Commission box office. Tel: 01842 814612 and online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.