James Morrison to play Thetford Forest
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.
Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
He was the biggest selling British male solo artist of 2006 and Brit Award winner in the best male category in 2007.
Morrison's debut album Undiscovered has sold over two million copies and five singles have come from it “You Give Me Something”, “Wonderful World,” “The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore,” “Undiscovered” and “One Last Chance.”
You may also want to watch:
His latest album “Songs For You Truths For Me,” has been riding high in the charts since its release last year and includes the singles “You Make It Real” and “Broken Strings” featuring Nelly Furtado.
Morrison's new single “Please Don't Stop The Rain” is due out on April 6.
- 1 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 2 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 5 65,000 attend Out There Festival
- 6 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 7 Photo gallery: Memories of the lost lido at Gorleston seafront
- 8 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
- 9 Mother's shock at son's inquest over lack of mental health improvements
- 10 New street art supports City of Culture bid
Morrison - plus support - will kick off the six concert programme at High Lodge on Thursday June 4.
Paul Weller's concert on Friday June 5 is already sold out and the first half of the summer programme will be completed by Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on June 6.
The Human League start the second half on Thursday July 9 and then David Gray (Friday July 10) and the Sugababes (Saturday July 11) will appear at High Lodge.
*Tickets for the Morrison gig cost �28.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale from 9am on Friday March 20 from the Forestry Commission box office. Tel: 01842 814612 and online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.