James Morrison to play Thetford Forest
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
SINGER songwriter James Morrison will make a return to Thetford Forest this summer and completes the venue's 2009 live music line-up.
Morrison delighted a sell-out crowd at Thetford in 2007 and has established himself one of British music's most talented performers.
He was the biggest selling British male solo artist of 2006 and Brit Award winner in the best male category in 2007.
Morrison's debut album Undiscovered has sold over two million copies and five singles have come from it “You Give Me Something”, “Wonderful World,” “The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore,” “Undiscovered” and “One Last Chance.”
You may also want to watch:
His latest album “Songs For You Truths For Me,” has been riding high in the charts since its release last year and includes the singles “You Make It Real” and “Broken Strings” featuring Nelly Furtado.
Morrison's new single “Please Don't Stop The Rain” is due out on April 6.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 9 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
Morrison - plus support - will kick off the six concert programme at High Lodge on Thursday June 4.
Paul Weller's concert on Friday June 5 is already sold out and the first half of the summer programme will be completed by Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on June 6.
The Human League start the second half on Thursday July 9 and then David Gray (Friday July 10) and the Sugababes (Saturday July 11) will appear at High Lodge.
*Tickets for the Morrison gig cost �28.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale from 9am on Friday March 20 from the Forestry Commission box office. Tel: 01842 814612 and online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.