Christmas show to raise hospital charity funds
- Credit: JPUH
A night of Christmas music and comedy will be raising funds for a hospital charity.
Called Christmas Through the Years, the event at Great Yarmouth Town Hall on the night of Thursday, December 16 will see cash collected for the James Paget Hospital Charity.
Presented by Dusty Miller and friends, the night will feature the James Paget University Hospital Choir, Jack Ollett and BBC Radio Norfolk's Kayleigh Poacher.
It is described as a "seasonal journey in words, music and comedy".
The James Paget Hospital Charity provides funding for important equipment and vital extras for projects and services which fall outside the remit of the National Health Service.
Tickets are priced at £12.50, including a complementary mince pie.
They are available by emailing Maxine.Taylor@jpaget.nhs.uk or calling 01493 453348.
The event will be subject to Covid restrictions in place at the time.
For information on the charity visit its website at www.jpaget-charity.org.uk/
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 4 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 5 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 6 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 7 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 8 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 9 'The right thing to do' - Great Yarmouth people respond to new restrictions
- 10 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house