James Paget performing well
JAMES Paget University Hospital is performing well and in a strong position to build for the future.That was the message to a packed audience of public, patients, staff, volunteers, governors and stakeholders at the NHS Foundation Trust's annual meeting last night.
JAMES Paget University Hospital is performing well and in a strong position to build for the future.
That was the message to a packed audience of public, patients, staff, volunteers, governors and stakeholders at the NHS Foundation Trust's annual meeting last night.
They heard how key targets were being met in areas such as accident and emergency waiting times and reducing infection rates.
Staff and volunteers were publicly thanked for their dedication and professionalism in delivering services by chairman John Hemming.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Coveney, director of nursing and patient services, highlighted how significant progress was being made in reducing healthcare associated infections and creating more single-sex wards.
Chief executive Wendy Slaney said the trust wasn't complacent and continued to listen to the views of patients and staff.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 4 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
Director of finance and performance Mark Madden, told the audience the JPUH is financially sound, achieving a �3.6million surplus that will be reinvested in services.
The trust's annual report is available at www.jpaget.nhs.uk or from foundation trust secretary Ann Filby on 01493 452162.