James Paget roadworks alert
THE access road along the front of the James Paget University Hospital is being improved, resulting in a limited period of reduced access.And trust bosses are asking patients and visitors to allow a few extra minutes' journey time when going to the hospital.
THE access road along the front of the James Paget University Hospital is being improved, resulting in a limited period of reduced access.
And trust bosses are asking patients and visitors to allow a few extra minutes' journey time when going to the hospital.
The work starts on Monday, September 28 and is expected to take around 14 weeks to complete.
There will be reduced access to the perimeter road along the front of the hospital during the improvement works. Contingency plans include the provision of alternative disabled parking spaces to replace those directly affected by the works and emergency access for the fire and ambulance services.
You may also want to watch:
While the construction work is carried out a new traffic flow system will be in operation for emergency vehicles, patients and visitors accessing the hospital. It will be clearly signposted and managed by staff to ensure that it runs smoothly.
- 1 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 2 'One in a million' - Bradwell teacher who brought joy to the classroom
- 3 Anger after toilets trashed by youngsters smoking cannabis
- 4 Senior detective's plea to help solve murder of 'lovely lady'
- 5 Further tributes paid to 'larger than life' Gorleston murder victim
- 6 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 7 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 8 Inquest into death of 23-year-old found on beach adjourned again
- 9 Trek the city on the T.rex trail
- 10 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire