You can now buy a jar of fresh air from Caister beach for £10 - plus post and packaging
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Tourists come from far and wide to the coast to take in a breath of fresh seaside air.
However, one person has come up with a bizarre way to cut out the travelling for these people, while still letting them fulfil their wish for a coastal whiff.
For just £10 - plus postage - you could buy a jar of seaside air, fresh from Caister beach.
An advertisement on auction website eBay is flogging fresh air, sealed in a jar from the beach.
The advert says: “Hand collected early morning when the air is fresh.
“People come from all over the world to breathe this air, being fresh, invigorating and fortifying to the whole body.
“Walkers enjoy this, now you can too.”
- 1 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 2 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 3 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 6 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 7 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 8 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 9 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 10 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
The seller claims to ship world wide, and that it comes carefully sealed in a jar - though buyers will also have to pay a £4.80 packaging fee.