Jemma crowned Miss Friendship
THERE was plenty to smile about for Jemma Colledge at the Model of the Year Competition on Friday night.
The 22-year-old from Gorleston won the Miss Friendship title at the contest, which included entrants from across the country.
Judges picked Jemma for the award for help she gave fellow competitors and organisers before and during the event.
A trained hairdresser, Jemma was chosen for the final after attending a tutorial day held by the Kerri Parker Model Academy last month.
Two separate contests were held for over 18s and 14-18 year-olds at Open in Bank Plain, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Former Great Yarmouth College student Chrissie-lea Dyball, 20, was also celebrating after finishing third.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 6 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed