Jemma hopes to have winning look
GORLESTON girl Jemma Colledge is hoping to have the winning look at the Model of the Year final this week.
The 22 year old will be enjoying the limelight on Friday taking part in the competition with entrants from across the country.
A trained hairdresser, Jemma will be cheered on by friends and family during the glitzy event in Norwich.
Hosted by Channel 5 TV presenter Rob Lamarr, the competiton includes club, evening-wear and swim-wear rounds
Jemma was chosen for the final after attending a tutorial day held by organiser’s The Kerri Parker Model Academy last month.
You may also want to watch:
“This is something I really want to do. It has given me a big confidence boost and I feel I have achieved a lot in short time,” said Jemma.
She will be joined on the catwalk by Great Yarmouth girl Chrissie-lea Dyball, 20, who was a finalist in the Miss Norfolk pageant earlier this year.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 6 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say
The Model of the Year final takes place on Friday for over 18s and Saturday for 14-18 year olds at Open in London Street, Norwich.
The winners crowned Model of the Year and Teen Model of the Year will receive thousands of pounds in prizes and represent the Kerri Parker Academy for the next 12 months.
Tickets, �10 standard seats and �15 VIP seats, are availble online at www.thekerriparkeracademy.com.