Last chance for businesses to get involved in Norfolk wedding show
The biggest wedding show in East Anglia takes place in Costessey next month and now is the final chance for businesses to get involved and book a stand at the event.
Organised by our sister paper, the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground on February 26 and 27 is a key event for future brides and grooms planning their perfect day.
With catwalk shows and more than 150 exhibitors from florists to wedding venues to entertainers, it is an exciting one-stop shop to help inspire couples and give them the chance to find out about every aspect of creating a beautiful a day to remember.
More than 3,500 people visited the two-day show last year, and there is still some space left for businesses to sign up for a stand and be part of the wedding show in February which is sponsored by Jarrold.
Diana Sims, of the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show team, said: “Last year’s show at the Norfolk Showground really had the wow factor and gave businesses a really great opportunity to showcase what they had to offer brides and grooms planning their special day.
“It was a great success and we would love to hear from businesses large or small who would like to be involved in our show in February.”
The two-day show at the Norfolk Showground, Norwich, is on Saturday, February 26 from 10am until 5pm, and on Sunday, February 27 from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 7 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 8 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 9 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 10 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
Tickets bought in advance cost �6 per person or �10 per person for a VIP ticket that includes the latest copy of EDP Bride, a goody bag, a glass of bubbly and front row seats at the catwalk show.
A wedding party ticket for four people costs �16.
To book tickets call 01603 772175 or order online at www.edp24.co.uk/weddings
Tickets bought on the day cost �7 per person.