Latest planning applications
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:
Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
Proposed dormer to pitched roof on front elevation at 1 Chapman Avenue for Mr M Brown.
Demolish existing garage and build new garage at 44 Upper Grange Crescent for Mr G Black.
Fleggburgh - Variation of condition 7 of PP:06/04/0385/O to enable the occupants of plots 7-11 to have access to the woodland from their gardens at Former Bygone Heritage, Village Main Road for the Village (Norfolk Broads) Ltd.
Great Yarmouth - Proposed rear extension at 27 Hill Avenue, Gorleston for Mr D Pownall.
- 1 'There will be a huge impact' - Councillor's fears ahead of 665 homes vote
- 2 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 3 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 4 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 5 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 6 Town road works extended due to depression in road surface
- 7 Pupils put best feet forward to celebrate their school's 150th anniversary
- 8 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 9 Care home says changes have been made after damning inspection report
- 10 Marine company feeling buoyant after securing pilot launch contract
Proposed vehicle forecourt at Queen Anne's Road/Suffolk Road for Mr A Aldis.
Four canopies to front of existing kiosks and advertising to front edges at Merrivale Model Village, Marine Parade for Merrivale Model Village.
Proposed rear two storey extension and new garage at 97 Lawn Avenue for Mr T Cooney.
Four internally illuminated flexface signs (only text illuminate) two non illuminated applied vinyl letters to existing letters at 58 Market Place for Vergo Retail Ltd.
Hemsby - Residential development, 49 dwellings, alterations to site levels and access from Martham Road and Common Road at Martham Road/Common Road for Norfolk Homes Ltd.
Winterton - Proposed rear extensions with first floor dormer and front porch extension at Cliffeholme Bush Road for Mr Findlay.