Latest planning applications
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:
Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
Proposed dormer to pitched roof on front elevation at 1 Chapman Avenue for Mr M Brown.
Demolish existing garage and build new garage at 44 Upper Grange Crescent for Mr G Black.
You may also want to watch:
Fleggburgh - Variation of condition 7 of PP:06/04/0385/O to enable the occupants of plots 7-11 to have access to the woodland from their gardens at Former Bygone Heritage, Village Main Road for the Village (Norfolk Broads) Ltd.
Great Yarmouth - Proposed rear extension at 27 Hill Avenue, Gorleston for Mr D Pownall.
- 1 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 6 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
Proposed vehicle forecourt at Queen Anne's Road/Suffolk Road for Mr A Aldis.
Four canopies to front of existing kiosks and advertising to front edges at Merrivale Model Village, Marine Parade for Merrivale Model Village.
Proposed rear two storey extension and new garage at 97 Lawn Avenue for Mr T Cooney.
Four internally illuminated flexface signs (only text illuminate) two non illuminated applied vinyl letters to existing letters at 58 Market Place for Vergo Retail Ltd.
Hemsby - Residential development, 49 dwellings, alterations to site levels and access from Martham Road and Common Road at Martham Road/Common Road for Norfolk Homes Ltd.
Winterton - Proposed rear extensions with first floor dormer and front porch extension at Cliffeholme Bush Road for Mr Findlay.