Latest planning applications
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
PLANNING applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between September 11 and 24:
Caister-on-Sea - Extension to form two bedrooms on front elevation at 49 Brooke Avenue for Mr F Steward.
Proposed dormer to pitched roof on front elevation at 1 Chapman Avenue for Mr M Brown.
Demolish existing garage and build new garage at 44 Upper Grange Crescent for Mr G Black.
You may also want to watch:
Fleggburgh - Variation of condition 7 of PP:06/04/0385/O to enable the occupants of plots 7-11 to have access to the woodland from their gardens at Former Bygone Heritage, Village Main Road for the Village (Norfolk Broads) Ltd.
Great Yarmouth - Proposed rear extension at 27 Hill Avenue, Gorleston for Mr D Pownall.
- 1 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"
- 2 Riverside road closed after sinkhole opens up
- 3 Mercedes badge or shooting star? Confusion over town's new light display
- 4 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk high school appoints new principal after 'difficult year'
- 7 'Subtly creepy' man, 70, posed as teen to chat to 12-year-old girls
- 8 Eyes down for bingo and bubbly as players toast their return
- 9 Missing man found safe and well in woodland near his home
- 10 'Check your outbuildings' - Concern grows for missing 26-year-old
Proposed vehicle forecourt at Queen Anne's Road/Suffolk Road for Mr A Aldis.
Four canopies to front of existing kiosks and advertising to front edges at Merrivale Model Village, Marine Parade for Merrivale Model Village.
Proposed rear two storey extension and new garage at 97 Lawn Avenue for Mr T Cooney.
Four internally illuminated flexface signs (only text illuminate) two non illuminated applied vinyl letters to existing letters at 58 Market Place for Vergo Retail Ltd.
Hemsby - Residential development, 49 dwellings, alterations to site levels and access from Martham Road and Common Road at Martham Road/Common Road for Norfolk Homes Ltd.
Winterton - Proposed rear extensions with first floor dormer and front porch extension at Cliffeholme Bush Road for Mr Findlay.