Learn about Yarmouth and Waveney NHS achievements
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.
The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, will also outline some of the trust's major achievements during the past 12 months, along with its plans for the future.
Everyone attending the meeting will be given the chance to ask questions about healthcare in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, as well as seeing the PCT's new Living Life website in action.
Designed as a one-stop-shop for people with long-term conditions, the website brings together a wealth of information and advice, along with details of where to go locally for help.
Mr Edwards said: “I would encourage anyone with an interest in health care in Great Yarmouth and Waveney to join us on Wednesday at our AGM.
- 1 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 2 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 6 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 7 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 8 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 9 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 10 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
“As well as reflecting on our successes during the past year, we will also be looking forward to the next 12 months and the exciting challenges the future will bring.
“This is the perfect opportunity for people to find out more about the initiatives happening locally and ask any questions they may have.”
The meeting begins at 6pm and light refreshments will be provided. Everyone is welcome to attend.