Learn about Yarmouth and Waveney NHS achievements
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.
The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, will also outline some of the trust's major achievements during the past 12 months, along with its plans for the future.
Everyone attending the meeting will be given the chance to ask questions about healthcare in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, as well as seeing the PCT's new Living Life website in action.
You may also want to watch:
Designed as a one-stop-shop for people with long-term conditions, the website brings together a wealth of information and advice, along with details of where to go locally for help.
Mr Edwards said: “I would encourage anyone with an interest in health care in Great Yarmouth and Waveney to join us on Wednesday at our AGM.
- 1 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 2 Seaside cafe gets permission to sell alcohol
- 3 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Goodbye number 12 - Send off to dedicated 4x4 response member
- 8 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 9 Seafront Empire re-opening as music and street food venue
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
“As well as reflecting on our successes during the past year, we will also be looking forward to the next 12 months and the exciting challenges the future will bring.
“This is the perfect opportunity for people to find out more about the initiatives happening locally and ask any questions they may have.”
The meeting begins at 6pm and light refreshments will be provided. Everyone is welcome to attend.