Learn about Yarmouth and Waveney NHS achievements
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's achievements over the past 12 months will be showcased next Wednesday at the trust's annual general meeting.
The meeting at the PCT headquarters at Common Lane North, Beccles will give the public the chance to hear presentations on the Annual Report and Accounts for 2008/09.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, will also outline some of the trust's major achievements during the past 12 months, along with its plans for the future.
Everyone attending the meeting will be given the chance to ask questions about healthcare in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, as well as seeing the PCT's new Living Life website in action.
You may also want to watch:
Designed as a one-stop-shop for people with long-term conditions, the website brings together a wealth of information and advice, along with details of where to go locally for help.
Mr Edwards said: “I would encourage anyone with an interest in health care in Great Yarmouth and Waveney to join us on Wednesday at our AGM.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 5 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
“As well as reflecting on our successes during the past year, we will also be looking forward to the next 12 months and the exciting challenges the future will bring.
“This is the perfect opportunity for people to find out more about the initiatives happening locally and ask any questions they may have.”
The meeting begins at 6pm and light refreshments will be provided. Everyone is welcome to attend.