When will bins be collected over Easter?
- Credit: IAN BURT
With Easter just around the corner bin collection days have altered slightly in the Great Yarmouth borough.
Great Yarmouth Borough Council announced the week-long change on its Facebook on Tuesday, where it also advised all residents to ensure bins are presented by 6.30am on collection day.
There are no changes to collection days on the week beginning Monday, April 11. Regular collection times will also be in place on Good Friday (April 15).
The council posted a revised bin collection timetable for the week commencing, Monday, April 18.
Normal collection day - Revised collection day
- Monday, April 18 - Tuesday, April 19
- Tuesday, April 19 - Wednesday, April 20
- Wednesday, April 20 - Thursday, April 21
- Thursday, April 21 - Friday, April 22
- Friday, April 22 - Saturday, April 23
A council spokesperson said: "Refuse collections days will differ slightly over the Easter period, meaning some collections will be later.
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 3 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 4 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 5 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 6 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 7 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
- 8 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 9 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 10 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
"We ask that you carefully check your revised collection day and make sure your bin is presented by 6:30am that day."