Lowestoft crash victim named
Hayley Mace A woman who died in a crash in Lowestoft has been named.Kelly Palmer, 30, from Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, died following a collision at Oulton, just north of Lowestoft, at about 5.40pm on Monday.
A woman who died in a crash in Lowestoft has been named.
Kelly Palmer, 30, from Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, died following a collision at Oulton, just north of Lowestoft, at about 5.40pm on Monday.
A dark blue Citroen Picasso being driven by a 19-year-old man was in collision with a dark blue Suzuki Vitara 4x4 convertible being driven by Mrs Palmer.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old and two children in the Suzuki - a seven-year-old boy and a nine-year-old girl - were taken to hospital.
The boy has now been transferred to Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridgeshire. The girl is expected to be discharged from the James Paget hospital on Wednesday.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 4 Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 7 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 8 Woman, 29, gets cervical cancer all-clear after lockdown shock
- 9 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
The 19-year-old man sustained serious leg and lower body injuries and remains in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital.
Police are renewing appeals for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen either vehicle prior to the collision or the collision itself.
t Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.