Lowestoft crash victim named
Hayley Mace A woman who died in a crash in Lowestoft has been named.Kelly Palmer, 30, from Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, died following a collision at Oulton, just north of Lowestoft, at about 5.40pm on Monday.
A woman who died in a crash in Lowestoft has been named.
Kelly Palmer, 30, from Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, died following a collision at Oulton, just north of Lowestoft, at about 5.40pm on Monday.
A dark blue Citroen Picasso being driven by a 19-year-old man was in collision with a dark blue Suzuki Vitara 4x4 convertible being driven by Mrs Palmer.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old and two children in the Suzuki - a seven-year-old boy and a nine-year-old girl - were taken to hospital.
The boy has now been transferred to Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridgeshire. The girl is expected to be discharged from the James Paget hospital on Wednesday.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 6 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 7 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 8 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 9 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
The 19-year-old man sustained serious leg and lower body injuries and remains in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital.
Police are renewing appeals for witnesses and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen either vehicle prior to the collision or the collision itself.
t Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.