Man attacked on doorstep
A MAN is in hospital after being attacked on the doorstep of his Great Yarmouth home.The victim, in his fifties, was badly beaten, after answering the door at his house in Deneside between 1.
A MAN is in hospital after being attacked on the doorstep of his Great Yarmouth home.
The victim, in his fifties, was badly beaten, after answering the door at his house in Deneside between 1.15 and 1.40am on Sunday.
He was confronted by a man before two other men joined in the attack leaving him with head and face injuries.
Police have appealed for witnesses or anyone with information about the incident to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Contact: DC Matt Jenkins at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 9 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 10 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds