Man arrested following death of 25-year-old motorcyclist re-bailed
- Credit: Archant
A man has been bailed for the sixth time following the death of a motorcyclist in Great Yarmouth.
The man, in his 40s and from the Beccles area, was due to answer bail on Monday, as investigations continue into what happened when Alec Pentelow-Bramham died following a collision in Southtown Road.
Mr Pentelow-Bramham, 25, was riding his black Lexmoto Arrow motorbike along the stretch at around 10pm on Tuesday, November 6, when the crash between his bike and a black Peugeot 207 happened.
He was treated at the scene and the road was closed for four hours.
It heard that Mr Pentelow-Bramham, who was born in King's Lynn but lived at Moreton Court in Great Yarmouth, had been riding his motorbike when a vehicle crashed into the rear of his bike.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 40s was arrested at the scene for driving with excess alcohol, failing to stop at the scene of an accident, and causing death by dangerous/careless driving.
He has been re-bailed until November 20 while officers continue with their inquiries.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition