Man treated after Yarmouth flat fire

A MAN was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.

A MAN was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Great Yarmouth.

Two fire crews from Yarmouth were sent to the fire in the ground floor building on North Denes Road at about 4.30pm on Sunday. Firefighters used hose reel jets to tackle the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter