Man treated for smoke inhalation

AN elderly man had to be treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a retirement flat in Great Yarmouth. Fire fighters used a large fan to clear smoke after a cooker caught fire in the kitchen of the flat on Caister Road after noon last Friday.

AN elderly man had to be treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a retirement flat in Great Yarmouth.

Fire fighters used a large fan to clear smoke after a cooker caught fire in the kitchen of the flat on Caister Road after noon last Friday.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus