Marvel movie actor set for Great Yarmouth stage
- Credit: Archant
An actor best known for her role in a hit Marvel movie will appear on a Great Yarmouth stage.
Linda Duan played Tina Minoru in the blockbuster Doctor Strange, which starred Benedict Cumberbatch,
She will appear next month at St George's Theatre in a sideways look at Macbeth.
The play, All Hail Macbeth, tells the back stories of the three witches in Shakespeare's Scottish play.
Ms Duan said the highlight of her career to date has been her role in Doctor Strange.
"It was an incredible opportunity to be part of a Marvel blockbuster and I'm extremely grateful for it," she said.
She trained at the International School of Corporeal Mime for two years and at Ecole Phillippe Gaulier for one year.
- 1 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 2 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 3 Two teens remain under investigation after town park stabbing
- 4 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 5 Water company 'very sorry' as people fill sandbags in flooded street
- 6 'This is really big for us' - All the fun from Caister lifeboat day
- 7 Great Yarmouth's £26m Marina Centre officially opens
- 8 What we know so far about major Paramount series filming in Norfolk
- 9 'I am kinder to myself' - Mum-of-three on being diagnosed with autism at 50
- 10 Theme park cuts ticket price and offers local discount
The play will be staged at St George's Theatre on July 5.