Emergency services called to Great Yarmouth medical incident
- Credit: James Weeds
Emergency services including the air ambulance have been on the scene of a "medical-related incident" in Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk Police confirmed officers have been assisting the ambulance service on Regent Road. It is understood the incident happened at the Troll Cart pub.
Officers were called during the afternoon on Saturday, May 29.
The air ambulance is understood to have landed on the beach.
A police spokesman said as of 2.30pm officers had been on the scene for nearly two hours.
Video posted on social media by bystanders shows ambulances parked on the road, at the Troll Cart and Poundland end.
More to follow.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 4 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 5 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Sinkhole appears on busy coastal bus route in Gorleston
- 8 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 9 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 10 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease