Men charged with drugs offences
THREE men have been charged with drug offences after a police raid in Great Yarmouth last week.
Officers from the pro-active unit recovered a quantity of Class A drugs while searching a house on Mill Road, Cobholm on Wednesday, November 3.
Samuel Petrie, 25, of Nelson Road, Gorleston, has been charged with possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply and supplying a Class A drug.
Sean Jordan, 23, of Mill Road, Cobholm, has been charged with being concerned in the supply of heroin and possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply.
Sheldon Petrie, 27, of Mill Road, Cobholm, has been charged with supplying a Class A drug and possession of a Class A drug with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been remanded in custody to appear at the town’s magistrates’ at a later date.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 4 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 5 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 6 Too early? Family put up Christmas lights... in October
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Picturesque path stays closed to dog owners after consultation