Desperate dog owner continuing to search for missing Ora
- Credit: Submitted
A family in Great Yarmouth town centre have "basically lost all hope" in finding their dog who hasn't been seen since Sunday.
Ora, the tri-coloured female beagle, was playing in the garden on South Market Road in Great Yarmouth on Sunday afternoon.
Erikas Spirius went into his home to get some dog food, and when he returned, Ora was missing.
Mr Spirius said that neighbours had seen the eight-month-old pup walking down the street around that time, but soon after, the trail went cold.
Ora, originally from Lithuania, had only recently come out of quarantine and Mr Spirius was "so happy" when he could be with his pet.
You may also want to watch:
"I am very sad that she is still missing," Mr Spirius said.
Ora is microchipped. However, the address hasn’t been changed from her previous address in Lithuania.
- 1 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 2 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 5 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 6 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 7 'No mask, no entry' - Cinema defends policy after turning away customers
- 8 Fire crews rush to car blaze on A47
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Will Gorleston's splashpad open this summer?
"Now, I have basically lost all hope," said Mr Spirius.
"Because it has been so long, we are starting to think that she was stolen."
If anyone has any information or has seen a stray beagle since Sunday afternoon, please report it to Ora's Dog Lost page.