Missing man case now suspected murder
POLICE are now treating the disappearance of missing Great Yarmouth man Derick Tempest as murder.Officers had been carrying out forensic examinations of Hall's Garage in Camden Place, Yarmouth which revealed Mr Tempest had come to serious harm there.
POLICE have issued a photo of a white van they need more information on in connection with the suspected murder of missing Great Yarmouth man Derick Tempest.
Officers revealed earlier today they were now treating the disappearance of missing Great Yarmouth man Derick Tempest as murder.
They had been carrying out forensic examinations of Hall's Garage in Camden Place, Yarmouth which revealed Mr Tempest had come to serious harm there.
The bodies of two men- Jim Hall, 60, and Andrew Ventham, 49- were found at the garage on November 2 after apparently committing suicide through carbon monoxide poisoning.
You may also want to watch:
As part of the investigation, police need to trace the movements of the van, registration T625 HJW, which was used by the two dead men and seen to leave the Queens Road area at around 7pm on October 28.
Mr Tempest was believed to have visited the garage on October 28, the day he was last seen at 4pm in the Blackfriars Road area.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 6 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 7 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 8 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 9 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 10 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
police continue to investigate the disappearance of 30 year old Derick Tempest.
Anyone with information should phone Norfolk police on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.