Search for missing Nottingham man widens into Norfolk
- Credit: Nottinghamshire Police
The search for a missing man from Nottinghamshire has widened into Norfolk.
Peter Whittemore, 52, was reported missing from the Canal Street area of Nottingham on Tuesday October 5.
He is believed to have links to the Norwich and Great Yarmouth areas.
Peter is described as 5'10" tall, of a slight build with cropped grey hair and a goatee beard.
He was last seen wearing dark blue combat work trousers, a dark blue polo shirt and possibly blue suede trainers.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen Peter or know where he might be, please call police on 101, quoting incident number 142 of 05/10/2021.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 3 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 4 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 5 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 6 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say
- 10 Woman suffers fatal heart attack in ambulance outside Paget