Missing mother appeal
POLICE have renewed their appeal for a missing Polish woman more than a month after her disappearance. Agnieszka Marciniaki, 32, was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital shortly after 11.
POLICE have renewed their appeal for a missing Polish woman more than a month after her disappearance.
Agnieszka Marciniaki, 32, was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital shortly after 11.30am on Saturday, 30 January.
She had just given birth to a baby girl Anya and told medics she would return to the hospital after gathering some possessions.
White with a round face and short dark hair, Ms Marciniaki has a good grasp of English.
You may also want to watch:
She arrived in the UK from Poland in the last week of January and is believed to have friends in the Lakenham and Tuckswood area of Norwich.
Inspector James Brown who is leading the investigation said: “We remain very concerned regarding the welfare of Agnieshka and we are still trying to locate her.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Woman suffers fatal heart attack in ambulance outside Paget
"I am once again appealing to anyone who knows Agnieszka or anyone who thinks they may have seen her to contact us.
“I also appeal to Agnieszka herself to return and see her baby. I would stress that she can return without fear that she will be arrested."
Contact: Inspector Brown on 0845 456 4567.