Police launch appeal to find missing man
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a 42-year-old man who has links to Great Yarmouth.
Steven Martin, from Surrey, was reported missing by his family on Tuesday, October 8.
While investigating Mr Martin's disappearance, officers from Surrey Police were told by his neighbours he had to gone to Great Yarmouth to stay with a relative.
The relative it was thought he had gone to stay with has not seen him.
The 42-year-old is described as white, 175cm tall, of muscular build and has short brown hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known what he was last seen wearing but he generally always wears a t-shirt with jeans or jogging bottoms.
If he has a bag it will either be a large khaki bag/holdall or a black rucksack.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 8 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 9 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition
His family have described his behaviour as out of character and are extremely concerned for his welfare.
He also has links to Birmingham and Littlehampton.
If you have seen Steven, or you have any information as to his whereabouts, contact Surrey Police on 101, quoting reference number PR/45190106753.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.