Mobile dental clinic opens
A MOBILE dental clinic was officially opened today by MP Tony Wright at James Paget University Hospital.It complements existing community dental clinics at Newberry Clinic in Gorleston, Lowestoft Hospital and Beccles Health Centre.
A MOBILE dental clinic was officially opened today by MP Tony Wright at James Paget University Hospital.
It complements existing community dental clinics at Newberry Clinic in Gorleston, Lowestoft Hospital and Beccles Health Centre.
Senior dental officer Gill Palmer, said: “The mobile unit is a fully equipped dental surgery which we can take out into the community.
“The mobile clinic will initially be located at Northgate Hospital for two days each week, reducing travelling time for our patients to access our dental services.
You may also want to watch:
“We also plan to use the mobile clinic to take services to our patients who are resident in local care facilities and are unable to travel.”
The community dental team treat a range of special care patients who are unable to be treated in general dental practices. Health professionals who wish to refer a patient for assessment by the Community Dental Service can direct referrals to their nearest clinic.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 3 Murder detectives shift focus to town gardens
- 4 Great Yarmouth heritage site will house a new exotic restaurant
- 5 Covid in numbers - Jabs, cases, and hospital admissions in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 7 Drivers face delays after Land Rover crashed into traffic lights
- 8 Popular coastal guest house sells at auction
- 9 Joe Pasquale and Susan Calman enjoy 'fabulous day out' in Yarmouth
- 10 Second man arrested in Gorleston murder investigation