Mobile dental clinic opens
A MOBILE dental clinic was officially opened today by MP Tony Wright at James Paget University Hospital.It complements existing community dental clinics at Newberry Clinic in Gorleston, Lowestoft Hospital and Beccles Health Centre.
A MOBILE dental clinic was officially opened today by MP Tony Wright at James Paget University Hospital.
It complements existing community dental clinics at Newberry Clinic in Gorleston, Lowestoft Hospital and Beccles Health Centre.
Senior dental officer Gill Palmer, said: “The mobile unit is a fully equipped dental surgery which we can take out into the community.
“The mobile clinic will initially be located at Northgate Hospital for two days each week, reducing travelling time for our patients to access our dental services.
You may also want to watch:
“We also plan to use the mobile clinic to take services to our patients who are resident in local care facilities and are unable to travel.”
The community dental team treat a range of special care patients who are unable to be treated in general dental practices. Health professionals who wish to refer a patient for assessment by the Community Dental Service can direct referrals to their nearest clinic.
- 1 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 2 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 3 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 4 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 5 Town's dog grooming salon celebrates 20 years in business
- 6 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
- 7 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 8 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront