More UFO lights over Yarmouth
YET another Great Yarmouth resident has reported seeing strange lights in the sky - an arc of orange lights.In an email to The Mercury last night, Sue Davidson wrote: “I was walking home from the shops at about 5 45pm tonight and saw a bright orange light in the sky.
YET another Great Yarmouth resident has reported seeing strange lights in the sky - an arc of orange lights.
In an email to The Mercury last night, Sue Davidson wrote: “I was walking home from the shops at about 5 45pm tonight and saw a bright orange light in the sky. I asked someone walking down the street what she thought it was and she replied that it looked like a big lantern.
“I wondered if it was an aircraft on fire. It was low flying and steady and not particularly fast.
“As it went into the distance it looked like an arc of orange lights and I thought maybe it was a publicity stunt.”
You may also want to watch:
Bewildered by what she had seen Sue went onto the web and Googled “Orange lights over Yarmouth”, and came up with all the previous reports which had featured in The Mercury about the phenomenon
Sue added: “This was the first I had heard of anything being seen like this.”
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
And so the debate continues. What are these mysterious lights in the sky which people continue to keep reporting? It seems they are not Chinese lanterns, which many people are saying.