More UFO lights over Yarmouth
YET another Great Yarmouth resident has reported seeing strange lights in the sky - an arc of orange lights.In an email to The Mercury last night, Sue Davidson wrote: “I was walking home from the shops at about 5 45pm tonight and saw a bright orange light in the sky.
YET another Great Yarmouth resident has reported seeing strange lights in the sky - an arc of orange lights.
In an email to The Mercury last night, Sue Davidson wrote: “I was walking home from the shops at about 5 45pm tonight and saw a bright orange light in the sky. I asked someone walking down the street what she thought it was and she replied that it looked like a big lantern.
“I wondered if it was an aircraft on fire. It was low flying and steady and not particularly fast.
“As it went into the distance it looked like an arc of orange lights and I thought maybe it was a publicity stunt.”
You may also want to watch:
Bewildered by what she had seen Sue went onto the web and Googled “Orange lights over Yarmouth”, and came up with all the previous reports which had featured in The Mercury about the phenomenon
Sue added: “This was the first I had heard of anything being seen like this.”
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
And so the debate continues. What are these mysterious lights in the sky which people continue to keep reporting? It seems they are not Chinese lanterns, which many people are saying.