More UFO sightings
FURTHER sightings have been reported of a group of UFOs seen in Caister on Thursday night.Emma McGlave photographed the strange balls of bright yellow orange light drifting silently across the sky from her doorstep.
FURTHER sightings have been reported of a group of UFOs seen in Caister on Thursday night.
Emma McGlave photographed the strange balls of bright yellow orange light drifting silently across the sky from her doorstep.
Part time receptionist Emma, 30, snapped the mysterious images, which were visible for several minutes, on her mobile phone.
On Monday night the objects where seen again 150 miles away near Guildford in Surrey.
You may also want to watch:
Keith Lee said the UFOs, spotted at about 10.30pm, were identical to the pictures taken by Emma.
Emma said: “I was showing my friend Sarah out, saying goodbye, and when we opened the door you couldn't miss them.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
“I have never seen anything like it - they were so bright I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
“It was weird I can't explain what it was, but know that it wasn't planes or helicopters.
“They were so bright you couldn't miss them, five all together the size of a small football to the eye.
“They were floating at a steady pace and there seemed to be exact distance between each of them.”