More UFO sightings
FURTHER sightings have been reported of a group of UFOs seen in Caister on Thursday night.Emma McGlave photographed the strange balls of bright yellow orange light drifting silently across the sky from her doorstep.
FURTHER sightings have been reported of a group of UFOs seen in Caister on Thursday night.
Emma McGlave photographed the strange balls of bright yellow orange light drifting silently across the sky from her doorstep.
Part time receptionist Emma, 30, snapped the mysterious images, which were visible for several minutes, on her mobile phone.
On Monday night the objects where seen again 150 miles away near Guildford in Surrey.
You may also want to watch:
Keith Lee said the UFOs, spotted at about 10.30pm, were identical to the pictures taken by Emma.
Emma said: “I was showing my friend Sarah out, saying goodbye, and when we opened the door you couldn't miss them.
- 1 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 4 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 5 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 6 Christmas markets 'spread out across the borough'
- 7 Bid for shop in end-of-terrace house refused
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Mother's shock at son's inquest over lack of mental health improvements
- 10 Iconic seaside venue becomes 'place to be' in Great Yarmouth
“I have never seen anything like it - they were so bright I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
“It was weird I can't explain what it was, but know that it wasn't planes or helicopters.
“They were so bright you couldn't miss them, five all together the size of a small football to the eye.
“They were floating at a steady pace and there seemed to be exact distance between each of them.”