Motorist dies week after Rackheath crash
A TEENAGE motorist has died more than a week after suffering serious injuries when his car overturned near Rackheath.The 19-year-old, who has not been named, died in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A TEENAGE motorist has died more than a week after suffering serious injuries when his car overturned near Rackheath.
The 19-year-old, who has not been named, died in the early hours of Saturday morning. An 18-year-old passenger was also injured during the accident on September 25 on the A1151 Rackheath Road at the junction of Back Lane near the Green Man pub.
Police have renewed their appeal for witnesses to the accident.
They said the pair, who were in a blue Renault Clio, had been spotted shortly before the crash alongside another car overtaking a black Transit-style van.
You may also want to watch:
Officers urged the driver of the second car and the van to come forward as they believe the motorists may have vital information about the crash.
Contact Acle Road Policing on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 3 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 4 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 5 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 6 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 7 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 8 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 9 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley