Mystery Yarmouth death latest
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.
Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
However, following an investigation and post mortem on Tuesday the death is now being treated as natural causes.
Police were called to the incident shortly after 10.30am on Bank Holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The deceased's family have been informed.”
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 9 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results