Mystery Yarmouth death latest
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.
Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
However, following an investigation and post mortem on Tuesday the death is now being treated as natural causes.
Police were called to the incident shortly after 10.30am on Bank Holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The deceased's family have been informed.”
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 3 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 4 Abandoned Grade II listed building to be restored
- 5 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 9 Where to watch fireworks for Bonfire Night in the borough
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon