Mystery Yarmouth death latest
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
POLICE believe a man whose body was found at his Great Yarmouth home died of natural causes.
Officers initially treated the discovery of the body of the man, believed to be in his 40s, at a house in Lichfield Road as an unexplained death.
However, following an investigation and post mortem on Tuesday the death is now being treated as natural causes.
Police were called to the incident shortly after 10.30am on Bank Holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “The deceased's family have been informed.”
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 3 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 4 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 5 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 6 Man denies raping woman in flat above fast food outlet
- 7 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans memorial garden for Gorleston woman
- 8 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found