N&N hospital's Twitter link
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter. Twitter is a microblogging website.
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter.
Twitter is a microblogging website. Microblogging involves short online updates, known as tweets, of just 140 characters or less. The Norfolk hospital's Twitter page features news updates and public events.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and is used by more than 7 million people around the world. The number of British users rose from 100,000 in February 2008 to 1.8m last month. One of the best known Twitterers is Norfolk's very own Stephen Fry.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the only hospital trust in the region to currently have a Twitter page.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow the Norfolk and Norwich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/nnuh
- 1 New twist in Star Hotel saga as it changes hands for just £1,000
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 See inside new homes taking shape at former Pontins holiday park
- 5 National newspaper names Great Yarmouth as a top autumn destination
- 6 Christmas markets 'spread out across the borough'
- 7 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 8 Bid for shop in end-of-terrace house refused
- 9 Mother's shock at son's inquest over lack of mental health improvements
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival