N&N hospital's Twitter link
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter. Twitter is a microblogging website.
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter.
Twitter is a microblogging website. Microblogging involves short online updates, known as tweets, of just 140 characters or less. The Norfolk hospital's Twitter page features news updates and public events.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and is used by more than 7 million people around the world. The number of British users rose from 100,000 in February 2008 to 1.8m last month. One of the best known Twitterers is Norfolk's very own Stephen Fry.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the only hospital trust in the region to currently have a Twitter page.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow the Norfolk and Norwich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/nnuh
- 1 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 4 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 5 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 6 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 7 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity