N&N hospital's Twitter link
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter. Twitter is a microblogging website.
People who are interested in the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust can now keep up to date via the website Twitter.
Twitter is a microblogging website. Microblogging involves short online updates, known as tweets, of just 140 characters or less. The Norfolk hospital's Twitter page features news updates and public events.
Twitter was launched in 2006 and is used by more than 7 million people around the world. The number of British users rose from 100,000 in February 2008 to 1.8m last month. One of the best known Twitterers is Norfolk's very own Stephen Fry.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the only hospital trust in the region to currently have a Twitter page.
You can follow the Norfolk and Norwich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/nnuh
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
- 3 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 4 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 5 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 6 Man charged in connection with coastal village burglaries
- 7 New performing arts studio is something to sing about for Gabriella, 21
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Pregnancy loss charity opens Great Yarmouth support hub
- 10 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town