New college theatre to open
THE new theatre at Great Yarmouth College will be open to the public next Friday for a cinema experience of film and media students' work.The students will make full use of the giant screen with HD projection and integrated sound system to show their work in a special end-of-term event.
THE new theatre at Great Yarmouth College will be open to the public next Friday for a cinema experience of film and media students' work.
The students will make full use of the giant screen with HD projection and integrated sound system to show their work in a special end-of-term event.
Anyone interested in media courses at the college - from first diplomas full to foundation degrees - is invited to drop into the theatre, which has pull-out seating for 110 people, to see the skills the students gain from the courses.
Course leader Phil Bury said the new theatre in the new �2m School of Arts and Creative Technologies was the perfect showcase for their work.
You may also want to watch:
“It is an opportunity for students to show what they can do. There will be a variety of work - animation, 3-D work, music, videos, video installations, experimental work and short dramas.”
“Anyone interested in our courses starting in September can come in and we can give them information.”
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 7 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 8 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
The show is in the theatre in Studios 2 and 3 between 12.30pm and 2.30pm.