New footage of Ingham Swan fire captures the moment ferocious blaze took hold
PUBLISHED: 16:33 19 September 2017 | UPDATED: 16:36 19 September 2017
New eyewitness footage has emerged of the devastating fire which ripped through the Ingham Swan last week.
The blaze destroyed the 600 year old pub on Monday, September 11, after it was thought to have started as an electrical fault.
More than 45 firefighters were at the scene, with fire crews remaining on site throughout the following day and evening.
Owners of the pub on Sea Palling Road Chef Patron Daniel Smith and his business partner, Gregory Adjemian, have said they are hoping to rebuild the pub within 18 months, to be opened next year.
Greg Adjemian, said: “We’re already looking at doing pop-up events for the Ingham Swan menu across other venues. Whether it’s some nights at the Warwick Street Social or the Wildebeest, we’re looking at bringing the Swan menus or the Great British Menu across for events, as well as adding signature Swan dishes to the options at our other restaurants.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Great Yarmouth Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.