New improved website to help house hunters
People looking for a new home or wanting to sell or let property will soon be able to benefit from some new improved online tools.
Archant, which publishes a number of weekly newspapers across Norfolk and Suffolk as well as the Norwich Evening News and Eastern Daily Press, has signed a long-term deal with leading property search and information website Zoopla.co.uk to operate and enhance Archant’s online property channel homes24.co.uk.
Martin Cunningham, commercial director for homes24.co.uk, said the new property website was planned to be launched in March, and that it would mean people using the site will have access to a larger range of properties and an increasing number of useful online functions.
He said the new site aimed to save people time, energy and effort by having everything needed under one roof. Lawrence Hall, from Zoopla.co.uk, explained: “Users of homes24.co.uk will soon have access to many of Zoopla’s unique tools to help them search and research the property market in their local area.
“Not only will the homes24.co.uk have more property listings, with almost 500,000 for sale and to rent properties listed on the site, but users will be able to search for properties that best suit their needs using the Zoopla keyword search.
You may also want to watch:
“Once they have their results they’ll then be able to sort their results in different ways – such as by most reduced, newest and oldest listings and by highest and lowest price –and in many cases users will also be able to see the listings history of the property.”
He added: “In addition to more listings and better search functionality homes24.co.uk will now become a destination to carry out property research.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Woman suffers fatal heart attack in ambulance outside Paget
“Users of the site will have the ability to get a free instant current value estimate on any UK home and access to a variety of unique tools and features not currently on homes24.co.uk such as Zoopla’s property community called AskMe where users can find out more about a home or area from local experts.”
To search for homes visit www.homes24.co.uk