New manager joins area's Natwest banks
NATWEST has announced the appointment of John Hooper to the new role of senior bank manager for Great Yarmouth and Waveney.Working with bank managers, Mr Hooper will be responsible for staff in branches, including Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Beccles, Bungay and Diss.
NATWEST has announced the appointment of John Hooper to the new role of senior bank manager for Great Yarmouth and Waveney.
Working with bank managers, Mr Hooper will be responsible for staff in branches, including Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Beccles, Bungay and Diss.
As senior bank manager, Mr Hooper, who has over 21 years of experience with the NatWest, will work closely with his team to ensure customers receive the financial advice and service they need.
He will also be working with the team of MoneySense Advisers providing, free, impartial financial guidance to everyone, including other bank customers and people without bank accounts.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hooper's career with the bank has moved him around the area, working his way up from a cashier at Gorleston to this new senior bank banking role.
He said: “I am really excited about my new role as senior bank manager in Great Yarmouth and Waveney, because I will be working with a very experienced and committed team who have a wealth of knowledge of the area and local customer needs.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 3 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 4 Abandoned Grade II listed building to be restored
- 5 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 6 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 9 Where to watch fireworks for Bonfire Night in the borough
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
“I will be working closely with them to ensue that NatWest really is the 'Helpful Bank' at the heart of the local community, delivering the outstanding service our customers want, need and deserve.”
Married with two children, Emily, five, and one year old Ben, Mr Hooper enjoys golf and is a keen West Ham Supporter.