New pottery workshop opens on Facebook Live
- Credit: Paul Osborne
A new opportunity for budding artists in the Great Yarmouth area is set to begin at the end of April.
Local artist and teacher, Paul Osborne has started a Pottery workshop which will be taking place on Facebook Live.
Mr Osborne loved pottery, as it "focuses your mind" and gives you "a bit of escapism."
The workshops will be taking place on Facebook Live due to the ongoing restrictions due to the pandemic, however Mr Osborne has plans to hold public events in the near future.
Aware that not everyone will have access to equipment, collections of clay from his house in Gorleston will be available on Monday, April 19, with the workshop taking place on Facebook Live on Friday, April 24.
You may also want to watch:
Attendees will then drop off their work at his house on Saturday, April 25, for him to fire them in his kiln from May 1.
The cost is £10 per person or £7 per person on a multibuy discount.
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 3 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 4 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
More information is available on the 'Gorleston Pottery School' Facebook page.