NHS board man resigns
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney. Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney.
Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
In 2006, he was appointed to the board of the Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT, where he served as vice chairman of the board and chairman of the Audit Committee.
In November 2008 he became interim chairman, filling the vacancy left by the former chairman, Bernard Williamson.
Mr Crews said: “I have served on local NHS bodies since 2001 and consider now is an opportune moment to step down. I leave with fond memories of the NHS and wish David Edwards and the team every success in the future”.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: “Keith has made a valuable contribution to the NHS in this area over the past eight years and I thank him for this and wish him well for the future.”
- 1 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 2 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 5 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
- 6 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 7 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 8 School centre to be named after lifeboat stalwart
- 9 'I was in a dark place' - Woman 'saved' by messages on town's pier
- 10 Ask the Mercury: What is happening to White Lion steps?