NHS board man resigns
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney. Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney.
Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
In 2006, he was appointed to the board of the Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT, where he served as vice chairman of the board and chairman of the Audit Committee.
In November 2008 he became interim chairman, filling the vacancy left by the former chairman, Bernard Williamson.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Crews said: “I have served on local NHS bodies since 2001 and consider now is an opportune moment to step down. I leave with fond memories of the NHS and wish David Edwards and the team every success in the future”.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: “Keith has made a valuable contribution to the NHS in this area over the past eight years and I thank him for this and wish him well for the future.”
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 3 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 4 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 5 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 6 Man sought help for ADHD before his death, inquest hears
- 7 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 8 Photo gallery: Memories of the lost lido at Gorleston seafront
- 9 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 10 65,000 attend Out There Festival