NHS board man resigns
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney. Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
KEITH Crews has today resigned from the Board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney.
Mr Crews has served on local NHS bodies since 2001, when he joined the board of the newly-formed Great Yarmouth PCT.
In 2006, he was appointed to the board of the Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT, where he served as vice chairman of the board and chairman of the Audit Committee.
In November 2008 he became interim chairman, filling the vacancy left by the former chairman, Bernard Williamson.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Crews said: “I have served on local NHS bodies since 2001 and consider now is an opportune moment to step down. I leave with fond memories of the NHS and wish David Edwards and the team every success in the future”.
David Edwards, chairman of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: “Keith has made a valuable contribution to the NHS in this area over the past eight years and I thank him for this and wish him well for the future.”
- 1 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 2 Further tributes paid to 'larger than life' Gorleston murder victim
- 3 'Enough is enough, let us dance' - Nightclubs lose patience over lockdown
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 'One in a million' - Bradwell teacher who brought joy to the classroom
- 6 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 7 Delay to planned Freedom Day a 'nightmare' for coastal businesses
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Anger after toilets trashed by youngsters smoking cannabis
- 10 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk