James Bond shakes and stirs at Great Yarmouth cinema box office
- Credit: PA
The manager of a Great Yarmouth cinema has said that the latest James Bond movie - No Time To Die - is proving to be the biggest blockbuster since before the pandemic.
Derren Hodges, general manager of The ARC cinema, said: "“We’re really excited to have the first major blockbuster release in a long time.
"It looks and sounds absolutely stunning on our 4K screens."
The cinema hosted a special midnight launch of the Hollywood blockbuster on Thursday, September 30.
Mr Hodges commented: "Judging by the turnout had at yesterday’s midnight screening, this is certain to our biggest blockbuster this year.
You may also want to watch:
"So come and enjoy this five-star film in the luxury of our £2 million newly refurbished cinema."
The ARC continues to follow Covid regulations, including social distancing between groups and enhanced cleaning.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
The cinema has eight showings of the movie on Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 10 viewings on Wednesday and 11 on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information, visit The ARC cinema website.