Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- Credit: ANTONY KELLY
The death of a 38-year-old man in Great Yarmouth has prompted a plea to find his next of kin.
Norfolk Coroner's Service is trying to track down relatives of Virginijus Kelpsa.
Mr Kelpsa was born in Lithuania and lived at Regent Road, in Great Yarmouth.
He died on Wednesday, April 7, at the age of 38.
The coroner's service said there were no suspicious circumstances that led to his death.
Despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been identified by the Coroner’s Office.
Anyone with information relating to Mr Kelpsa should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 6 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 7 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 8 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 9 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages