Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- Credit: ANTONY KELLY
The death of a 38-year-old man in Great Yarmouth has prompted a plea to find his next of kin.
Norfolk Coroner's Service is trying to track down relatives of Virginijus Kelpsa.
Mr Kelpsa was born in Lithuania and lived at Regent Road, in Great Yarmouth.
He died on Wednesday, April 7, at the age of 38.
The coroner's service said there were no suspicious circumstances that led to his death.
Despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been identified by the Coroner’s Office.
Anyone with information relating to Mr Kelpsa should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 2 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 3 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 4 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 7 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires