Girl, 9, injured in collision
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A nine-year-old girl has suffered injuries after a collision involving a car.
The incident happened at approximately 3pm on Thursday (October 24) on Middleton Road in Gorleston.
The girl suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident, the manner of driving prior to the collision or anyone with dashcam footage of the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Adrian Young at Gorleston Police Station on 101 quoting NC-24102019-262.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 2 Firefighters rescue man trapped in crane
- 3 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?
- 6 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 7 Ho, ho...go! Santa sleigh run going ahead with rule of six
- 8 Least used railway station in Britain is in Norfolk
- 9 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 10 'How much money has been spent?' - Street lamp lit for 12 years still not fixed