Flowers left outside Scratby home where elderly woman died
- Credit: James Weeds
A bouquet of flowers sits on the driveway of a home in a Norfolk village where an elderly woman died in a house fire.
Police, fire and forensics teams continue to investigate the blaze in the bungalow in Scratby on Friday.
Beside the bouquet, a police car is parked in the driveway while investigators wearing over-suits went in and out of the detached property on Beach Road, removing material from the bungalow.
There is no cordon at the home.
A forensic services van, a Norfolk Fire and Rescue jeep and a fire investigations vehicle are parked along the road.
No-one at the bungalow was able to comment on the investigation.
The neighbouring homes were quiet, but the road had a steady flow of cars and buses heading in the direction of California Cliffs.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 3 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 4 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 5 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
- 9 Green light for quarry's expansion and longer life
- 10 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
On Friday, police officers said they believed the fire may have been caused by electrics after they were called to the scene at about 10.30am.
The investigation continues.