Police investigating altercation that led to injured face
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are investigating an altercation near Great Yarmouth town centre that left one man with a facial injury.
Two men were reportedly involved in an altercation at around 12.45pm on Sunday, July 15, near the traffic lights in Priory Plain, near Sainsbury’s.
One of the men suffered a minor injury to his face, which did not require hospital treatment, and the second man was uninjured.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact PC Jack Fry at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 2 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 3 Police sniffer dogs join search for missing woman
- 4 Public urged to check outbuildings as fears grow for missing woman
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 6 'Very little known' about man, 76, who died at home, inquest hears
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 9 Former Norwich City stars to play in Mike Sutton memorial match
- 10 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'