Old coach on the road with advice
A FIFTY year old coach is taking to the road bringing help and advice to rural residents on a range of issues.The restored 1959 Bedford coach has been hired to take part in the tour of villages to the north of Great Yarmouth.
A FIFTY year old coach is taking to the road bringing help and advice to rural residents on a range of issues.
The restored 1959 Bedford coach has been hired to take part in the tour of villages to the north of Great Yarmouth.
The two day event taking place on Wednesday, April 1 and April 8 is also promoting the Acle Ourbus Flexibus service.
Representatives from the borough council, charities and community organisations will be on board to deal with issues including benefits, pensions, housing, crime reduction and local transport.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by Community Connections, the Rural North Bus Tour has been sponsored by the Help the Aged and the flexibus.
The bus will be visiting the stopping at the following times and locations -
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 9 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
Wednesday April 1 - Martham, Kings Head 9.30-10.15am; Winterton, George Beck Road 10.30-11.15am; Hemsby, St Mary's Close 11.30am-12.15pm; Ormesby King's Head 12.30-1.15pm; Caister, Charles Close 1.30-2.15pm; Caister, Old Hall carpark 2.30 to 3.30pm.
Wednesday April 8 - Acle, King's Head 9.30-10.30am; Stokesby, Ferry Inn 11am to noon; Fleggburgh Village Hall, 12.30-1.30pm; Fleggburgh, St Margarets Way 1.45 to 2.45pm; Filby, playing field 3-3.45pm.