Old coach on the road with advice
A FIFTY year old coach is taking to the road bringing help and advice to rural residents on a range of issues.The restored 1959 Bedford coach has been hired to take part in the tour of villages to the north of Great Yarmouth.
A FIFTY year old coach is taking to the road bringing help and advice to rural residents on a range of issues.
The restored 1959 Bedford coach has been hired to take part in the tour of villages to the north of Great Yarmouth.
The two day event taking place on Wednesday, April 1 and April 8 is also promoting the Acle Ourbus Flexibus service.
Representatives from the borough council, charities and community organisations will be on board to deal with issues including benefits, pensions, housing, crime reduction and local transport.
You may also want to watch:
Organised by Community Connections, the Rural North Bus Tour has been sponsored by the Help the Aged and the flexibus.
The bus will be visiting the stopping at the following times and locations -
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 3 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 4 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 5 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 6 Man denies raping woman in flat above fast food outlet
- 7 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans memorial garden for Gorleston woman
- 8 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
Wednesday April 1 - Martham, Kings Head 9.30-10.15am; Winterton, George Beck Road 10.30-11.15am; Hemsby, St Mary's Close 11.30am-12.15pm; Ormesby King's Head 12.30-1.15pm; Caister, Charles Close 1.30-2.15pm; Caister, Old Hall carpark 2.30 to 3.30pm.
Wednesday April 8 - Acle, King's Head 9.30-10.30am; Stokesby, Ferry Inn 11am to noon; Fleggburgh Village Hall, 12.30-1.30pm; Fleggburgh, St Margarets Way 1.45 to 2.45pm; Filby, playing field 3-3.45pm.