Chance to voice suggestions and complaints at public transport meeting
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Users of public transport in east Norfolk are being encouraged to attend an open meeting to discuss bus and train services in the region.
The meeting is being organised by East Norfolk Transport Users Association (ENTUA) and anyone with comments, ideas, suggestions or complaints is invited to attend.
Representatives from regional bus and rail operators will give a short presentation at the meeting and will then be available to answer questions.
ENTUA, originally named East Norfolk Travellers Association, celebrated its 40th birthday last year, having fought for public transport improvements in the region since 1977.
The meeting will be held at 2.30pm on Thursday, August 16, at Christchurch, Deneside, Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Christchurch is situated at the end of Deneside only five minutes’ walk from Market Gates Bus Interchange.
For further information, call Steve Hewitt 07890846778 (after midday) or visit www.entua.org.uk.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 6 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 7 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 10 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term