Out of hours medics move
THE out of hours GP service has been relocated to St James' Church Health and Resource Centre in Great Yarmouth.The service, administered by TCN, caters for all patients within the Yarmouth and Waveney areas.
THE out of hours GP service has been relocated to St James' Church Health and Resource Centre in Great Yarmouth.
The service, administered by TCN, caters for all patients within the Yarmouth and Waveney areas.
Patients who are asked to visit the base during the out-of-hours period (6.30pm to 8am) will be treated in the modern medical suite consisting of two large consulting rooms and a triage room.
St James was redeveloped in 2005 and is currently used by local community groups. The building houses office accommodation, IT training facility, café, crèche, and a community room during the day.
You may also want to watch:
David Cocks, chief executive of TCN, said: “We are delighted we have been able to relocate to such ideal premises, and would like to thank NWES for providing this opportunity. TCN would also like to thank Northgate Hospital and Norfolk Mental Health Trust for providing temporary accommodation over the last six months.”
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 6 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say